If you love working with horses and have a heart for special needs children, then volunteering at Heavenly Hoofs may be the perfect way for you to get involved and make a difference in someone’s life. It takes an army of volunteers to run our program and we are always in search of dependable and dedicated individuals to help us accomplish our mission.
- Side Walker for Therapeutic Riding Class: Side Walkers are responsible for assisting the rider with balance & safety issues during their lesson, and may also help with tacking horses before and after class. Horse experience is not required.
- Horse Leader for Therapeutic Riding Class: A Horse Leader is a competent experienced horse handler who guides the horse’s movement during the riding session. A Horse Leader may also help with tacking horses before and after class.
- Horse Care Provider: Horse Experience Required — Have experience handling horses? We’d love to have you help us with feeding, pasture turnout rotations, and cleaning stalls.
- Stable Helping Hands: Assist with general care of our horses including grooming and bathing as well as daily stable duties such as cleaning stalls, cleaning equipment and barn maintenance. Horse experience is not required.
- Special Events Worker: Our Special Events require a massive amount of manpower. Please look at our Upcoming Events page to see if there is an event you would like to assist with.
To become a volunteer please go to Volunteer Forms or call 407-933-7433 for more information.